Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal (www.fedfire.gov.ng)
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021 Application Form And Starting Date; We have written out this guide to give you more information on the Federal Fire Service Recruitment, we expect you to take your team to read out this carefully drafted article I order to have a clear understanding of all the information we have included in this article.
Federal Fire Service is the primary agency in charge of rescue missions for fire incidents and outbreaks. They are in charge of discharging workers and tanks to the rescue of victims.
What attributes does the Fire Service Need from Applicants?
- Competence and know-how
The FFS is recruiting to fill up vacant positions in their agency (Federal Fire Service). Various requirements and qualification each candidate need in order to qualify to get selected.
If you happen to possess all the requirements as an applicant, that means that you a capable of handling the position and will definitely be considered by the human resource of the company.
General Requirements for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment
A Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s Degree in any of the following courses;
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
For those of the applicants who have HND or any other degree that is not BSc or MSc, Please refer to the latter part of this article to find out how you can apply for yours.
- All candidates must be computer literate and be very conversant with Microsoft office applications such as MS-office, Excel. In addition to this, candidates must be able to navigate web applications such as google chrome.
- All applicants must have a good command of Analytical skills
- Candidates must have a great command of knowledge in the Nigerian Tax Laws as well as how the FFS operates to enforce taxation laws in the country.
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Descriptions/ Responsibilities
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations, and Information circulars
- Supervise a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates, and trust, etc.
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate, and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally, and internally.
- Applicants with interest must have commercial-business knowledge with the ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- Candidates must be able to work unsupervised in some conditions due to the nature of the work. Most position requires someone who needs less or little supervision to meet set targets and deadlines.
- Membership in a relevant professional institution in the financial industry will be given special consideration.
Applying For The FFS 2021 Job Recruitment – Follow The Steps
- Login to https://fedfire.gov.ng/
- create an account on the website(skip this if you already have an account with them)
- Log in with your email address
- If you do not already have an account with them, please register and input your email address.
- Now login to your email address and verify the account by clicking the link enclosed in the email from the Federal Fire Service.
- Now login to the account, Fill the form, and submit your application.
- You will receive an email confirming that your application has been received afterward.