FRSC? WHO ARE THEY
We expect that before taking interest in applying for this, you must already understand what this agency is all about but we will still go ahead to give you a little breakdown of this organization.
The federal road safety corps (FRSC) is the leading agency for the regulation of road activities all over the nation. Their duty is to ensure that all drivers stick to driving regulations and have all the qualifications to be on the road. Through the different activities they carry out in their job, they ensure that road accidents are reduced to the nearest minimum.
Interested candidates are advised to take this opportunity and apply for this recruitment opportunity as it will not come again in a long time. If you love this agency and its operations, grab this opportunity now and submit your application to the recruitment team.
Federal Road Safety Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022
Read the below FRSC recruitment requirements:
Please Note: These requirements may change depending on what happens within the organization or what the recruitment board decide on. We ensure that we will at all times give you updates on the changes that ensue.
- All applicants are required to possess a Valid identity card that is recognized at national levels. This of course could be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- A Higher Institution Degree is required; A Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND, Etc.
When Will The Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Start
The recruitment exercise for this year has not kicked off yet. Information on this will be released to the public when this is ongoing and applications are accepted.
If you wish to apply for the federal road safety recruitment, make sure you regularly watch out for news releases regarding it.
How to apply for the FRSC recruitment
Before you start the application process, you need to ensure that you have met all the requirements. Please make sure you have all the required documents intact and scanned copy in place as well just in case you will be requested to provide them for upload on the website for application.
For application, take note of the following:
- All your applications are to be submitted online.
- Download the form and apply.
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form.
- Please make sure you confirm each and every detail you fill in the form.
- Make sure you have a functioning email that you can access as well as a phone number for contact.
- Login to the FRSC portal to start the application process
- After application, a “registration number is sent to your email address; please write it out somewhere or do not delete the mail because you will need it for the rest of the recruitment exercise.
Important Checklist During the FRSC Recruitment Application
The Portal for application is www.frsc.gov.ng and click on the “Staff login” button.
please refer to the image9s) below.
then you can either login via your email address or create an account via both options presented as seen in the image below
- Submit just one application for just one job position.
- All Selected candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- False/contradicting information will lead to disqualification.
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email they will send you after registration to ensure your email is verified.
Screening Of Selected Candidates
When all the candidates have submitted their applications, the board in charge of employment for the Federal Road Safety Corps will check all the submitted applications make a selection. If you are selected, you will be contacted for a screening which will require you to appear for a physical screening.