INEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Starting Date And Application Form Portal (www.inecnigeria.org)
Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment Form | See steps to apply for INEC job vacancy
Owing to the fact that there are numerous streams of information out there by different social media channels and websites in relation to the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment exercise for the year 2021; this article has been drafted with confirmed facts to notify of the latest update regarding this job vacancy and ensure that we keep you on track ahead of the INEC recruitment.
Without further Ado, let’s get straight into a very important notice regarding this year’s recruitment exercise.
The attention of the Independent National Electoral Commission has been called to a scam system that is neatly circulating the country. A group of people are selling fake forms for the INEC recruitment out to innocent candidates who have paid money to them without confirmation.
I will like to inform you that this is all false and you will not need to pay money to get recruited for this agency. Applications is free for all qualified candidates and post-screening information will be left out to the public after the first stage of the job selection.
The application for this agency’s recruitment is usually online; this means that the portal and form for application is all you need to be registered.
Independent National Electoral Commission will not be held responsible for any loss.
Nature of the INEC Recruitment
This is a natural question that should come to your mind for any recruitment opportunity you come across(doesn’t have to be the INEC).
- how INEC recruitment is usually conducted?
- what procedures are involved?
- are there any special steps you need to understand before you start the registration?
- the nature of the screening exercise and the competition for getting recruited by the Independent National Electoral Commission.
You don’t have to worry about this anymore as we will cover the nature of this recruitment in a jiffy.
First off, everything regarding this recruitment is done online. What this means is that you do not have to go to any office, submit any letters to a post office or locate any other place.
You can access the portal with your phone or laptop as long as you have a great network connection.
There is a first selection stage after all applications have been submitted on the recruitment website of the Independent National Electoral Commission.
On completion, an initial selection is done and notification regarding the screening is sent out. This notification will cover the screening date, screening venue, and requirements for screening.
We also find it important to make you understand that the nature of this recruitment is not static and changes over time. There may be a few changes this year compared to what we have had in the past. What we do is to try to draw up insight into how the recruitment exercise will be for a particular year from the nature of the previous years.
The Independent National Electoral Commission, being the top electoral agency in the country, has attracted interest from thousands of applications all over Nigeria. During the yearly recruitment exercise of the Commission, it has been reported that over Six Hundred and Thirty Thousand (630, 000) Citizens apply under the Commission.
Requirements for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment
Only candidates who are suitably qualified will be selected at the end of the application stage. To be selected, you need to have all the required qualifications which we have covered in this section of the article.
Note: No requirement is more important than the other. Ensure that you have all the requirements before you apply and do not prioritize any of the requirements over the other if you have interested in getting recruited by this agency.
- The willingness of work: all applicants who intend to work with the INEC must give their all and demonstrate a willingness to work.
- Devotion to service is Important.
- Passion for your duties and responsibilities.
- All candidates must be citizens of Nigeria by birth and must be within the country during the time of application.
- Ensure that you know the INEC centers close to you when applying just in case you are selected for the screening exercise.
- A secondary school level certificate is compulsory. WAEC, NECO, and GCE Results. Whichever result you choose must come with the official stamp, scanned and ready for upload.
- A B.Sc or HND will be of an added advantage for those who possess them.
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification before application. This could include your drivers’ license, National ID card, Voters Card, International Passport, etc.
How to Apply For the INEC Recruitment 2021
When Will The INEC Recruitment Begin?
At the time of this write-up, the 2021 INEC recruitment has not begun but the portal will be open soon for application from interested individuals.
To stay informed regarding this job offer, do well to always visit the recruitment portal: https://www.inecnigeria.org regularly.