The Joint admission matriculation board (jamb) is a major examination body in Nigeria. Jamb is the agency in charge of the conduction of tertiary education exam conduction all through Nigeria.
This agency is currently inviting applications from candidates who deem themselves qualified to take up job positions in this reputable agency.
In this article, we have tried our best to cover the followings topics;
- Who is jamb?
- When will jamb start recruiting?
- What you need to be employed by Jamb
- Qualities you need to possess for the jamb job screening
- Screening date and post-recruitment tips
Who Is JAMB?
Like we earlier said, Jamb can also be referred to as the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board. It is the Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions founded in 1978.
Prospective candidates are required to take the jamb exam and their scores determine if they will get admitted into a university or not.
General Requirements for JAMB Recruitment 2021
Getting recruited by an agency of this magnitude will require you to possess certain characteristics and features. This may span to your educational qualifications, working experience and general portfolio as well.
This section of this article will take you through all that is required of you by JAMB in order to be employed.
- All applicants for the 2021 recruitment exercise must:
- Have strong leadership and management skills.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- All candidates must be free from any sort of hazard or criminal records
- Candidates must be all-round healthy, and should not be physically challenged.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the JAMB 2021 recruitment exercise.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
Important Points to Note on JAMB Recruitment
Trying to get a Jamb Job is not as easy as it sounds, you should note so many things before you head on to start the application. Always stay informed on the latest improvements and actions of Jamb. This you can do by regularly visiting the JAMB portal to ensure you are not late to the 2021 JAMB Recruitment train.
Please consider the following tips and adhere to them in order to be successfully employed by the JAMB.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://www.jamb.org.ng/
- JAMB Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after applications have been received and the application portal is closed for the recruitment year.
How To Apply For JAMB Recruitment 2021
All interested applicants should note that the application form for the 2021 JAMB recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the JAMB official portal for clarification; www.jamb.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.