Nafdac 2021 recruitment portal | www.nafdac.gov.ng. The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, popularly known as NAFDAC operates under the Federal Ministry of Health in Nigeria. NAFDAC is the federal agency in charge of the control and regulation of the manufacture, distribution, importation, and adverts of the use of food, drugs, medicines, and cosmetics.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control holds its recruitment exercises periodically to fill up vacant vacancies in the agency. In order to be selected for NAFDAC recruitment, you must prove that you are of merit and are qualified for the job position.
What we will cover in this article will give you all the information you need considering the 2021 recruitment exercise and help you stay ahead of the curve regarding this job offer.
A lot of applicants have been put in their feeling due to numerous information being circulated on the media with regards to this recruitment exercise for 2021.
How can you purchase the NAFDAC Recruitment 2021 application form?
The application form for the NAFDAC job enrollment is out for interested applicants but it is needful to say that it is out at no cost.
You do not need to purchase this in order to apply; it is free to all applicants regardless of your status, age, and race.
Available Units In The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control
- The Legal unit
- The Public Relations unit
- The Internal Audit
The NAFDAC recruitment requirements have been outlined below for all applicants;
- Applicants must provide a certificate issued by a Federal government serving medical officer that proves that you are physically, mentally, and psychologically fit to take part in the Nafdac 2021 job selection process.
- Physically challenged individuals will not be recruited for this job.
- Strong leadership and management skills are a necessity to be recruited by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- Willingness to work with others as a part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Interested candidates should have a clean criminal record.
- Applicants must be computer literates and have a good background with computer appreciation.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- A bachelor’s degree is needed to apply for this job offer.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NAFDAC RECRUITMENT
Prospective applicants who have an interest in this organization and possess the required qualification and features stated above for the 2021 NAFDAC recruitment should:
understand that the recruitment firm for the 2021 National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control job is not made public for individuals to apply.
have the understanding that this exercise can start anytime and you can always get the information regarding this recruitment from here or through media or social channels.
However, you can visit the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) official portal for clarification; www.nafdac.gov.ng