We appreciate your interest in getting all the information possible for NDE recruitment. National Directorate of Employment recruitment 2021 recruitment has kicked off already and we are using this medium to give you all the information you need.
The NDE recruitment portal (www.nde.gov.ng), application steps, the 2021 NDE recruitment form and every other relevant information to score you this jobs is covered.
We understand that your interest in this agency is the reason you have devoted time to read this article. Everything you need to know about the current job vacancies in the NDE is covered in this write-up.
NDE Job vacancies include For Vocations;
- Event Planning /Management
- Fashion design
- Catering / Confectionery
- Radio /TV Repairs
- Auto-Mechanic / Autotronics
- Welding/ Metal Fabrication
- Auto Electrical (Battery Charging)
- Production and Laying of Interlocking Blocks
- Plumbing and Pipe fittings
- Aluminum / Fabrication
- Electrical Installation
- Furniture and Upholstery
National Directorate of Employment has begun its 2021 job selection.
The National Directorate of Employment has released details into the job programme and how to apply.
With reference to the report, the programme has been approved by President (General Buhari) and top government officials in agreement. This is a way of showing the masses how supportive the government is towards the relieve from the effects of the corona virus pandemic.
Interested applicants are advised to visit the official website set aside for the recruitment and input their details as requested. The website for application is: https://nde.gov.ng /nderegistration-form
This is the only official address for the NDE recruitment application form.
Do you remember that the federal government had earlier on made it known to the public that this job offer will only last for three(3) months between October and December.
The major goal of this recruitment exercise is to support citizens who have been negatively affected by the effects of the covid-19 pandemic and the lockdown.
The goal of this recruitment exercise is to ensure that majority of the people who have lost their jobs will at least have a work paying them. All 774 Local government areas in the country are expected produce at least 1000 candidates each.
Salary and Stipend:
The exact salary or payment structure for recruits has not been yet made known to everyone. What we do know is that the Federal Government has set out around 60 billion for the conduction of this recruitment and payment of selected candidates.
Calculating from this, we believe that the payment should run into a few ten thousand of naira every month for all recruited applicants.
Requirements for the 2021 National Directorate of Employment Recruitment
The major academic requirement and qualifications, skills possessed and age requirement has been carefully spelt out on the recruitment form.
You will be asked to input your school and colleges attended in a specified column, examination number, age and other required information.
Please ensure that you follow all the instructions as stated on the form. USE CAPSLOCK WHEN REQUESTED TO.
How to Apply For The NDE Recruitment
The only way to apply for this work is by visiting the official website of National Directorate of Employment.
This is the official registration form link: www.nde.gov.ng/nderegistration-form
The closing date for the application has not been announced yet. This is however at the time we wrote this article and we would advise you to apply now before time runs out or the portal is closed to applicants.
To even be considered as an applicant, you need to fill in your details in the application form and confirm that your form has been submitted.
PERSONAL DETAILS OF APPLICANT
- Surname: Enter your surname in this section
- Other Names: Input your first and middle name in this section.
- State: Select the state in Nigeria where you are from
- L.G.A: from the drop down presented, select your LGA of origin
- Address: You are given an option to input both your home address and office address (if you have any).
- Date of birth:
- Gender: Male/Female
- Phone Number:
- Upload Recent Passport Photograph:
- Means of Identification: Select from the list, e.g.; International Passport, Driver’s License, National identification Card, Voters card, School Identification Card
- Upload Scanned Copy of Identification Card: upload the scanned copy of the ID card you selected earlier.
- Marital Status: Single, Married Or Divorced
- E-mail Address: Input your email address from any of the popular email providers worldwide.
- Password: select and easy to remember password.
- Confirm Password: re-enter the password.
- Educational qualification
Choose from the options below:
- No School
- Primary School
- Secondary School
Type of Qualification:
- Undergraduate Certificate
- National Certificate
- National Higher Certificate
- National Diploma
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Masters Diploma in Technology
- Bachelor Degree
- Postgraduate Certificate
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Postgraduate Bachelor Degree
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Honours Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Discipline: Choose what you studied in school
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Information Technology
Year Of Graduation: Enter the year you graduated from school
Upload Curriculum Vitae (CV): Only PDF document allowed