NDLEA 2021 recruitment exercise: NDLEA as known to most is the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency in charge of tracking and fighting the production and distribution of hard drugs all over the country.
Their mission and goal are geared towards ending the reign of drug smuggling, production, and illegal trafficking of narcotic drugs and similar products.
This guide for the application into the NDLEA workforce is extremely important to interested candidates.
The agency, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has put out a notice regarding her ongoing 2021 recruitment exercise and we are building this article from the information included in there.
The recruitment to fill up vacant NDLEA vacancies is in progress at the moment. This is a practical guide that will score you a job with this agency.
Application Procedures Involved In the NDLEA Recruitment 2021
In accordance with the official press release by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) regarding the 2021 job recruitment, they had declared their interest in receiving applications from qualified applicants all over the country.
Applications are accepted from all individuals who possess the requirements regardless of your religion, ethnic group, and gender. Interested candidates are urged to hop on this opportunity.
Categories for selection:
- Narcotic Officer Cadre
- Narcotic Assistant Cadre
We are going to walk you through the functions and requirements of these two job slots with a step-by-step guide to ensure you are on the right track when applying.
Kindly read to the end to grab all the necessary information.
NDLEA Recruitment Guidelines
This sections will have us go into deeper details regarding job opportunities at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency(NDLEA);
Narcotic Officer Cadre
The job position of the Narcotic officer cadre has a few basic requirements. All candidates who wish to be employed to fill this position in the 2021 recruitment exercise must be able to have every of these listed qualifications.
- A first degree; either HND or BSc from a well-recognized higher institution. Only this will be accepted and any other equivalent certificate.
- Applicants must be older than 22 years of age and should be younger than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates who are applying as Lawyers or Doctors, should in addition to the first degree, possess a professional certificate issued by a relevant federal institution or body in their career field.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre
Below are the required qualifications, experience, and features of an interested applicant in the Narcotic Assistant Cadre:
- Applicants must be between the age range of 18 and 30 years at the time of this application. Any applicants who is older or younger than the official age here will be disqualified.
- Applicants should possess the following certificates;
- WAEC Certificate
- NECO Certificate
- SSCE Certificate or
- NABTEB Certificate
Please take note: applications from both positions are open for application to all citizens regardless of your geographical location in the country.
General Requirements for NDLEA recruitment
For all applicants or candidates interested in getting recruited by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), there are certain requirements and steps that need to be followed, so as to fully participate in the NDLEA recruitment exercise for 2021.
- All applicants will have to go through a drug test to ensure they are not users of hard drugs. This test will continue for as long as you work with the NDLEA.
- Interested candidates must be smart, innovative, and free from any type of sickness or ailment.
- Successful applicants in this first stage will be selected to appear for the next stages which are: Screening, Training, and Active service.
- Candidates must be of good behavior and composure.
- All applying persons must have a clean criminal record.
- Be reminded that only graduates are permitted to apply for the NDLEA recruitment exercise.
Applying For the NDLEA Recruitment (Processes Involved)
The procedures for application are just a few steps which, if followed appropriately will get you recruited to work with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
- The first step is to go through the required competencies and qualifications; if you have every requirement, continue to the other part of this application procedure.
- Visit the official portal of the NDLEA — www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Upload your passport and print out your application slip.
- Two forms are attached to the form for referees to fill. Download the two referee forms and have two people with good working status in the government.
- To apply for the NDLEA recruitment exercise, visit www.ndlea.gov.ng
- The deadline for registration and submission of application forms will be made known to you as soon as it is made public.
To get more info regarding this recruitment exercise, visit the official NDLEA website – ndlea.gov.ng for more details.