The Nigeria customs 2021 recruitment has now began. I urge all interested candidates to head to the application portal for the customs job vacancy and submit their applications following the instructions. All applications are to be submitted on vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Now that you have an understanding of how to go about this, we can now go ahead to introduce you to organization and it’s requirements.
Nigerian Customs Service 2021 recruitment exercise: NCS as known to most is the Nigerian Customs Service and they in charge of keeping peace in the nation. Their mission is to protect the Nigerian society and generate accurate data by developing a professional administration that implements international best practices.
The Nigerian Customs Service have put out a notice regarding her ongoing 2021 recruitment exercise and we are building this article from the information included in there. The recruitment to fill up vacant NCS vacancies is in progress at the moment. This is a practical guide that will earn you a job with this agency.
Application Procedures Involved In the Customs Service Recruitment 2021
In accordance with the official press release by the customs service regarding the 2021 job recruitment, they have declared their interest in receiving applications from qualified applicants all over the country.
Applications are accepted from all individuals who possess the requirements regardless of your religion, ethnic group, and gender. Interested candidates are urged to hop on this opportunity.
customs service recruitment guidelines
This sections will have us go into deeper details regarding job opportunities at the Nigerian customs service(NCS);
For all applicants or candidates interested in getting recruited by the Nigerian customs service (NCS), there are certain requirements and steps that need to be followed, so as to fully participate in the recruitment exercise for 2021.
- All applicants will have to go through a drug test to ensure they are not users of hard drugs. This test will continue for as long as you work with the NCS.
- Interested candidates must be smart, innovative, and free from any type of sickness or ailment.
- Successful applicants in this first stage will be selected to appear for the next stages which are: Screening, Training, and Active service.
- Candidates must be of good behavior and composure.
- All applying persons must have a clean criminal record.
- Be reminded that only graduates are permitted to apply for the NCS recruitment exercise.
Applying For the Nigeria Customs Recruitment (Processes Involved)
The procedures for application are just a few steps which, if followed appropriately will get you recruited to work with this agency.
- The first step is to go through the required competencies and qualifications; if you have every requirements, continue to the other part of this application procedure.
- Visit the official portal of the CUSTOMS SERVICE– www.customs.gov.ng
- Upload your passport and print out your application slip.
- Two forms are attached to the form for referees to fill. Download the two referee forms and have two people with good working status in the government.
- To apply for the NCS recruitment exercise, visit www.customs.gov.ng
- The deadline for registration and submission of application forms will be made known to you as soon as it is made public.