NSCDC Recruitment Application Form Portal and details Update. All applicants who would love to have a job with the NSCDC, you are advised to take note and carefully digest the core points discussed in this informative post.
Take advantage of this information we will provide to improve your chances of joining the 2021 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment exercise.
The NSCDC recruitment for the year 2021 has started and the portal for application has been made available to the public.
Below is a compiled list of vacant positions in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps with guidelines to make you successful in the exercise.
General Requirements for The NSCDC 2021 Recruitment
- The minimum height requirement for males is 1.65m and for females is 1.60. This does not cover all the vacancies however but only a few positions.
- You must be up to 18 years to apply and below 30 years of age.
- A drug test will be conducted for all candidates and if you have been noticed to have drugs in your system during such medical test, you will be disqualified. This is irrespective of whatever stage you have reached prior to the test.
- Candidates must have a broad understanding of the use of computers and be able to prove so in practice.
- Real certificates must be presented for all the online documents submitted earlier.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification e.g. National Id card, voter’s card, Drivers’ license.
- Please note that: this ID card you have to present must be available in scanned copy and ready to be uploaded online when requested.
- All applicants must be ready to serve (physically and mentally fit)
The additional requirements are a section of very paramount requirements that you must have. They cover both academic qualifications, certificates, and every other paper qualification you will be requested to submit when applying for the NSCDC 2021 job offer.
- NYSC Certificate
- NABTEB Certificate/ Year of Acquisition
- NECO Certificate Number
- National College of Education/National Diploma Institution Certificate Number / Year of Acquisition
- WAEC Certificate Number/ Year Rewarded
- Graduate Certification Examination Candidate Number
Application Procedures for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
To participate in the 2021 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment exercise for all available job vacancies, you need to visit the application portal.
The official portal for application in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps employment opportunity is www.nscdc.gov.ng.
Point to consider while applying
Of most importance is the application procedure. You must make your applications online and there is no other way around it. All forms shall be filled and submitted on the portal from the start of the recruitment exercise till the closure of the portal.
This means that you will not need to go to an office to apply for this recruitment; all you need to do is to:
- visit the portal
- create an account or log in
- Fill in details
- Submit your documents
- Complete registration
- Wait to be contacted by the recruitment board of the NSCDC.
After registration, wait till you receive a mail from the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps with information on the
- screening date
- screening centers close to you
- documents to come along with
- steps to take
- Dress code for screening.
How to Apply for the NSCDC Recruitment
The civil defense is inviting you to submit your applications for the 2021/2022 recruitment on their website.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
For further information, contact: Nasir: 09050708327, Shola: 07019220713 or Ifeanyi: 08052742661.