WAEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Apply Here | www.waeconline.org.ng. The 2021 West Africa Examination Council usually conducts its recruitment across countries in West Africa where their activities are active. To fill up these vacant positions, WAEC puts out diverse pre-requisites for interested applicants. Read through carefully before applying for this job offer.
The West Africa Examination Council Popularly referred to as WAEC is the most prominent Examination board for the Secondary school level. Their operations are existent in countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, and other English-speaking West African countries.
Positions Available for the 2021 Waec Recruitment
- Assistant Registrar II (Hausa)
- Mechanical Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
- Human Resource Management Officer II
- Database Administrator II
- Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
- Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
- Assistant Registrar II (Basic Electricity)
- Assistant Registrar II (Arabic)
- Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics)
- Assistant Registrar II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
- Application Programmer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
- Electrical Engineer II
- Quantity Surveyor II
Requirements for the WAEC Recruitment 2021
Ensure that you have the requirements listed below to be able to stand a chance to be selected in the WAEC 2021 recruitment exercise.
- All applicant must have a Bachelors degree with at least a second class lower from any well-recognized university in the country,
- All degrees must be in the required fields stated above.
- You must have at least three years post NYSC teaching experience before the time of application.
- Applicants who have a higher degree in Education and Evaluation will be given higher priority in the exercise.
Required attributes for the West African Council Examination Recruitment
The following qualities are required of candidates who have an interest in getting selected in this year’s recruitment exercise for WAEC:
- Be approachable and interactive
- Teamwork and team spirit is a must to ensure that WAEC has an active and interactive ecosystem in their working space.
- Possess good communication skills
- Follow rules and instructions; possess the ability to implement ideas successfully and must be flexible to approaches.
- Be equipped with great web-based Knowledge and be able to navigate and make active use of Microsoft office software packages.
Salary and Conditions of Service
The salary for the WAEC council is great and workers are awarded for their efforts handsomely.
How to apply for West Africa Examination Council recruitment 2021
- Login to the WAEC portal and create an account if you are a new user.
- To create an account, please click on the notification showing the text below
- “You are not logged in yet, go to user access verification page” when the page opens, it is located at the bottom of the page”
- Input your details and activate your email.
- How do you activate your email?
- Once the registration process is complete, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you inputted during the registration. Ensure to make use of the “Verification Code” to verify your account from the email address.
- After the verification has been successful, you will get a congratulatory message. Go on, to login to your account.
Application Requirement Summary
- a scanned passport photograph with size between 7kb to 30kb and a dimension of 275 x 314 pixels
- Scanned documents of Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities, and duration of employment) should be uploaded.
- Scanned copies of Professional certificates should be uploaded where applicable.
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) certificate must be uploaded. An alternative to this will be your NYSC exemption certificate if you did not take part in the recruitment exercise
- A minimum of three (3) references is required.